Current Job Openings
Please take a few moments to review the following job openings that we have at Planet Works. Please note that all positions require a Top Secret clearance.
- 5+ years of related work experience in security engineering, ELK stack, AWS and data ingest.
- Experience with Linux scripting and Linux based Operating Systems
- Familiarity with Splunk, ArcSight, Java, Python, NiFI, or Puppet is a plus
- 3+ years of Python development experience
- Experience developing RESTful services
- Basic SQL experience and Linux system administration is a plus
- Experience with Pig analytics, Linux system administration, Docker, Python Spark and AWS
- RDS, Kubernetes, Ansible and Java is a plus
All Source Analyst
- Analyst will leverage All-Source community resources to discover and characterize threat/warning intelligence specific to mission office. Strategic reporting will be required. Should be knowledgeable of various SIGINT/IC report formats and ODNI Analytic Integrity and Standards. Able to provide Serialized and Strategic reporting to diverse audiences.
- Executes cyber mitigation planning employing JOPES/APEX processes at the strategic, operational, and tactical levels. Familiarity with NSA, CYBERCOM, and interagency processes, including RAPCO is highly desired. Experience conducting planning and operations for the Cyber Mission Force is highly desired.
Digital Network Intelligence Analyst
- Experience with target development/tasking experience in Counter-IED and deep understanding of SIGINT/Collection and surveys. Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) and Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) experience desired. Fluent with GRAPEVINE or other automated reporting tools; hands on experience creating Serialized SIGINT Reports; knowledge of reporting polices, analytic standards, quality review processes and procedures. Understanding of reporting release requirements. Ability to work and collaborate with various audiences in the IC.
Junior Network Threat Support Specialist
- Perform analysis to support cyber operation. Apply knowledge of network fundamentals, open-source tools, and current implementation of those technologies in order to devise all-source analytic/collection strategies to pursue access and exploitation of targets of interest. Perform SIGINT or all-source intelligence analyses of cyber activities to identify entities of interest; their methods, motives, and capabilities; determine malicious behavior; and recognize emergent patterns and linkages to visualize the larger picture of cyber-based operations. Produce technical intelligence reports in support of special programs and support the team in the development of analytical models and assessments.
Senior Network Threat Support Specialist
- Analyst should be able to conducting cyber discovery efforts leveraging defensive and SIGINT systems to enable/enhance behavior analysis efforts. Must be experienced with analyzing adversary tradecraft using community tools/repositories. Analyzes intelligence information and technical data. Interprets analytical results, and provides formal documentation of processes, strategic mission view, analysis and/or research results.
- Perform analysis to support cyber operation. Collaborate with analytical counterparts across the U.S. Intelligence Community; apply knowledge of network fundamentals, open-source tools, and current implementation of those technologies in order to devise all-source analytic/collection strategies to pursue access and exploitation of targets of interest. Perform all-source intelligence analyses of cyber activities to identify entities of interest; their methods, motives, and capabilities; determine malicious behavior; and recognize emergent patterns and linkages to visualize the larger picture of cyber-based operations. The analyst should also have familiarity with malicious code (malware) and transmission schemes so as to perform technical analysis against target systems and networks, characterize target network capabilities and vulnerabilities, and support development of new techniques to exploit targets. Perform extensive post-mission, produce technical intelligence reports in support of special programs and provide expertise and leadership to the team in the development of analytical models and assessments. Duties may include writing forensics and/or incident response reports, investigating computer attacks, and extracting data from electronic systems and training team members on analysis, tools or reporting.